Placing an order with us is as easy as ordering anything else, just a few simple steps.
1. Select your frames (use our style guide)
2. Select type of the lenses on a frame page clicking on the picture:
a) for distance,
b) for reading or
3. Enter your prescription on a frame page (please use all information from your actiual prescription):
a) OD and OS mean Right eye and Left eye in Latin.
b) Sphere (SPH) - this term is essentially the degree of correction needed to correct your near or farsightedness.
c) Cylinder (CYL) - this term indicates the lens power needed to correct astigmatism in your eyes (if you do not have astigmatism (this term in your prescription slip), it means you do not need to indicate it on the page.
d) Axis - the axis indicates the orientation of astigmatism, measured in degrees from 1 to 180, If you do not have astigmatism and do not have a cylinder power on your prescription slip, you will not have an axis number.
e) Pupillary Distance (PD) - this terms indicates the distance from the center of one pupil to the center of the other.
4. Select your lenses on a frame page (there are 3 options):
a) Standard lenses 1,56 with multi-coating (the price of a frame includes these premium lenses);
b) Optimal lenses1,6 with multi-coating (choosing this type of lens the price of your order will increase slightly, you will see this in total above on a page);
c) Advanced lenses 1,67 with multi-coating (choosing this type of lens the price of your order will increase slightly, you will see this in total above on a page)
More information about the lenses
5. Select the type of your selected lenses (there are 2 types):
a) Clear - traditional transparent with multi-coating (the price of any above lenses includes this type of coating)
b) Blue light block (eyes protection) - these lenses help your eyes by blocking out harmful blue light from digital screens and artificial light, and in some cases UV rays. (choosing this type of lens the price of your order will increase slightly, you will see this in total above on a page)
More information about blue light
6. Add to cart.
Where do you ship to?
- We ship to Latvia, Estonia, Lithuania, Switzerland, Poland, Czech Republic, Finland, France, Belgium, Germany, Netherlands, Italy, Spain, Great Britain, Austria, UAE, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia.
How long will my order take?
- Your glasses will be reached you within 10 - 21 days
Since all glasses are made individually, the standard delivery time depends on the type of lenses:
1) Glasses with single vision lens will be delivered within 10-15 days;
2) Progressive transparent glasses will be delivered within 12-16 days;
3) Progressive photochromic glasses will be delivered within 14-19 days;
4) Tinted glasses with corrective lens will be delivered within 15-20 days;
5) Special glasses with very high powers (for example +28.00; -46.00 and so on) will be delivered within 18-21 days.
What shipping methods do you use?
- For all countries we ship via currier services.
Can I track my order?
- You will receive a shipping confirmation email and can check on the status of your order on a tracking page.
How much is shipping?
- We offer free shipping.
What do I do if a parcel with my glasses was damaged?
- Please contact us as soon as possible.
Returns and exchanges.
How do I ship my order back to you?
- Please contact us we will provide you with a return authorization details.
There are two options, 30-Day Fit & Style guarantee and 2-Year Product warranty.